Bournville Hockey Club
100 Club Rules
- Subscription is on an Annual basis entitling the member to one number which will be entered into the draw held at the club dinner.
- Subscriptions are currently £12 per annum.
- Subscriptions are only available to individuals over the age of 16.
- One individual can have as many subscriptions as they require and they do not need to be members of Bournville Hockey Club
- There will be 1 draw per annum. This will be held at the End of Season dinner.
- Additional draws will be held at the discretion of the 100 club committee.
- Draws will take place at committee meetings, or other suitable events.
- There will be one or more prizes at each draw, totalling not more than 50% of the proceeds for that draw.
- The highest prize will be drawn first, followed by the next highest and so on until all prizes have been drawn.
- Once a prize has been won, that winning number is not eligible for further prizes in that draw.
- Subscriptions are not normally refundable, except in exceptional circumstances (see rule 12 below).
- Should the 100 Club be disbanded subscriptions will be returned to members based on the number of draws that the member has paid for, but have not taken place for that year.
- Unpaid subscriptions will result in numbers being resold.
- Promoter: Adrian Bailey, 17 The Orchards, Cheswick Green, Solihull B90 4HP. Bournville Hockey Club is licensed under the Gambling Act 2005, by Birmingham City Council, with registration number 6606.
(assuming 50 members)
End of Season Draw £150 prize fund
* 1st £100
* 2nd £25
* 3rd £15
* 4th £10